- To submit an abstract, you must register first to the conference. If you have already created user account, use your account to register as presenter and submit an abstract. If you have not created an account, please create an account and REGISTER through system.
- The abstract must be written in English and contains the following sections: introduction, aim of the study, method, results, conclusion, and keywords.
- The abstract must have no longer than 250 words.
- The keywords are 3 to 5 words, written in alphabetical order.
- Full-paper must be written in English and according to paper template.
- Full-paper must contains the following structure: Introduction, Literature Review (optional), Method, Findings and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement (optional), and References.
- Full-paper/s should be submitted only after the abstracts are accepted.
- Full-paper/s must be revised according to reviewer's comments.
- Full-paper revision must be submitted through the system (author's account) no later than September 10, 2021.
- Please note that the revision version of your full-paper will be the final version of the paper (including author name/s, etc.) to be submitted to the publisher, unless there are changes made by editor/s to improve the quality of the paper.
- The author instructions and fullpaper template can be downloaded from the download page. Paper example also can be downloaded from ICOLLITE's lattest published papers here.
The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration.